We feel you Dan
this is the best line i’ve ever read
Nightmares - In the Mouth of Madness (Featuring Tyler Carter)
"I can see the light, even though I can’t reach it.
But, I know one day that my world will change”
In which Spiderman becomes the Internet.
I saw this on Facebook, though it was worth a share.
I came back from a hard walk down to the grass market to find that you had put cups of water all around my room, and writen on my door “revenge kenny” with tooth paste.
This was a mild inconvenience.
So upon finding this we at 18/3 started plotting on how to return the favour.
So i put it to you Chris.
I WANT TO PLAY A GAME.
As you can see from the following photo I have taken your door handle and the 4 screws to hold it ont the door.
I have also taken all the cups of water from my room and placed them outside your room, following this I took the water which we used to clean the tooth paste off my door and filled some of the cups with it.
In several of these cups are hidden the 4 screws.
My game to you is you must drink EVERY cup of water/toothpaste to then find the 4 screws. You may be thinking you can just empty them out and find the screws that way rather than drinking them. However unless you actually drink them ALL, I will not give you the clue as to where your door handle is hidden.
The choice is your Chris…
Stay locked out.
or drink it all.
HOLY SHIT IS THIS GUY ACTUALLY SATAN???
me as a teacher tbh
Andres Amador is an artist who uses the beach as his canvas, racing against the tide to create these large scale temporary masterpieces using a rake or stick ..
Andres’ creations are simply stunning and knowing that these delicate creations are temporary somehow makes them even more beautiful.
Jack is hardcore as fuck
scare me like one of your french girls
For money money, the most interesting thing about this confrontation is how completely it inverts the final scenes of a typical Disney film. In most cases, the hero is physically and/or supernaturally outmatched, and triumphs through determination and ingenuity; here, the villain spends the the whole fight running scared, while the protagonist casually no-sells everything that’s thrown at him. And there’s no ironic Disney Death keeping the protagonist’s hands clean, either. Jack just straight-up murders Oogie with malice aforethought while Oogie is running away - and by having Santa Claus himself strike the final blow, the film legitimises Jack’s killing of Oogie as the morally correct course of action.
You don’t fuck around with the motherfucking pumpkin king
Calm Bottle (aka Glitter Jar)
- Container: This is typically made with a glass mason jar, but since I often make these with children I use water bottles with smooth sides.
- One bottle of clear glue (not white glue that dries clear), or glitter glue: I like using regular glue so I don’t have to deal with the hot water since I make these in my office. Glue/glitter glue works best, but you could also use corn syrup if that’s all you have. You have to pour it directly in the water without letting it touch the sides of the bottle or the glitter will stick to it.
- Water: It can be room temperature if you use regular glue but should be hot (I use boiling water) if glitter glue is used. If the water is not hot enough then the glitter will become clumpy and separate.
- Glitter: I use mostly super fine glitter with a little regular sized. I sometimes add sequins, beads, shells, plastic jewels, etc. Glow in the dark glitter looks really cool if you can find it. Less (or even none) is needed with glitter glue bottles
- Food coloring: This is optional. Only use one drop or it becomes difficult to see the glitter.
- Strong glue or duct tape: This is used to fasten the lid to the container. I like using colored duct tape.
- Making a Calm Bottle (clear glue): Fill the bottle 3/4 of the way full with water. Then add the glue (and shake) and glitter (and shake). I use a funnel for the glitter. The more glue you use, the longer it will take the glitter to fall. I usually use the whole bottle. Add 1 drop of food coloring, if desired, and then glue/tape the lid on.
- Making a Calm Bottle (glitter glue): Instead of clear glue you can use glitter glue. If you go this rout then mix the glitter glue in a bowl with very hot water (I boil the water) before adding it to the bottle. If the water is not hot enough then the glue will clump up and not work. You can add 1 drop of food color and additional glitter is desired.
- Using a Calm Bottle: This coping tool can be used for a number of different issues. If a client becomes emotionally dysregulated at an inappropriate time they shake the bottle vigorously and then set it down and watch the glitter fall while taking deep breaths (how to teach deep breathing can be found here).
- Important Note: Many people use these for anxiety and panic attacks and I wanted to emphasize that this is merely a simple coping tool that can be useful in certain situations but should not be used to avoid dealing with underlying issues. This exercise will do absolutely nothing to get to the root cause or prevent it from happening in the future. Fear must be confronted, rather than avoided, for lasting change to take place.
- See my Jellyfish Jar for a similar post.
SIGNAL BOOST because i fucking love glitter jars and they’ve saved my ass at school.
have anxiety? glitter jar. get stressed easy? glitter jar. like glitter? glitter jar. are you a parent or a teacher or a babysitter? give a kid a glitter jar to look at when they are in time-out to keep them from crying or screaming and shit. give one to the kid while on a roadtrip. keep one in your locker at school. i do. me and my friends have access to it and if a teacher is an asshat or something goes wrong or we’re stressed about work or collages or anything like that, just shake the glitter jar and look at it for a while and it’s the most calming this in the galaxy.
speaking of galaxies, look at this
if you take a picture of one and slap some instagram filters on it, the thing becomes a jar of pure space.
if you dont think glitter jars are fucking rad then get out of my face.
Gerard’s fashion tips. This is one of many reasons he’s my hero.